What was the first reaction of my closest friends on fact that I would cook for 50 participants in one of Olde Vechte projects? Laugh!
And there we go with old concepts and never ending jokes about my historical after-party or mountain cooking art. “You will prepare fried peanuts with eggs for them? Or undone lentil, spinach with oats, or that pasta with everything?” Some of the combinations are more than 10 years old, but still legendary. By the way – try peanuts with eggs and ketchup after drinking hard, it may save your morning 🙂
I experience wonderful time. 10 days of cooking for Gender Unlocked project, in team of 4 of us (in cooperation with many others), loads of weird music motivation, silly jokes, lightness and excitement in the kitchen. What I loved so much about it?
– Peace and balance. Realization that what mood I’m bringing in is reflecting on others (and vice versa).
– Lead and follow. At the end both are pretty natural things connected with charisma of individuals and being able to stick to one’s decision.
– Love and care. Setting intentions each day that our food is gonna be amazing and tasty, allowed me to enjoy the whole process of cooking and put personal touch in it.
– Open space for creativity. To choose whichever path to reach the end, flexibility to make spontaneous decisions on spot, have trust inside of the team and feel free to experiment.
– Although it was more about the journey, how we went through this experience together and what I learnt from it, for me, great outcome on all levels, was something extra. Good extra.
– Good vibes. High level of energy. Gratitude in eyes and smiley faces from all participants and team. Inspiration. Fulfillment.
It was a good time when to put in practice good tricks and recipes I’ve learnt from our legendary Hungarian vegan-vegetarian-healthy cook Suzy (Zsuzsanna Pozsonyi), in combination with our own touch and creativity. Thank you Suzy and good luck with TrainingFood : )